AUTOMOTIVE CYBER SECURITY EXPERT (m/f)
Sonntag, 18. Juni 2017
zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
Security strategy for automotive future EE architectures
- Consulting the customer regarding Automotive (onboard) cyber security
- Specification of cyber security concepts for onboard and connectivity challenges
- Identify and analyze customer requirements regarding automotive cyber security and privacy protection
- Execute security threat and risk analyses for all kind of digital automotive electronics and connected services
- Develop and analyze effective security protection solutions for automotive electronics and services
- Develop and present realization proposals for effective security solutions at technical and organizational level towards in-house management and our customers
- Select suitable security base technologies, security components, security products, and cryptography
- Develop and present feasibility studies, decision papers and ideas for new automotive security solutions
- Communicate results to our developer teams that implement and test proposed security solutions
- Support local sales activities as technical expert
- Supporting the multicultural dynamic and penetration testing team
- Business development support"
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable.
- Experience equivalent to 5 or more years cyber security experience
- Domain know-how in the automotive electronics and/or IT security and applied cryptography
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptual thinking
- Strong problem solving skills and self-initiative"