Manager Global Cyber Security Gateways (m/w)
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Business Services is the business solution provider for the BASF Group, offering innovative services tailored to customers in the fields of Supply Chain Operations, Information Services and Business Process Management. We support the BASF Group globally, striving for service excellence and customer satisfaction while creating business value.
What you can expect
Within our Security Services unit, you will manage the organizational unit, within the scope of the global firewall and Web security services of BASF, with various internal interfaces within the plant, and will represent the unit in dealings with internal and external parties.
- You will promote cooperation within the global functional team and will actively continue its ongoing development and expansion.
- With an eye to the BASF cloud strategy and Industry 4.0, you will further develop services and support the DevOps approaches taken by Operations & Information Services.
- You will actively shape the team’s new internal and external interfaces, for example with the data center provider of BASF.
- You will be responsible for cost, personnel and resource planning and for continuing staff education.
- Negotiations regarding service level agreements will be among your duties, as will conducting employee performance reviews and ensuring compliance with company principles, standards and strategies.
What we expect
- You have a degree in business informatics or business administration with a focus on IT and have already amassed several years of professional experience.
- You have experience with managing organizational units and working with virtual teams.
- You have excellent knowledge of technical connections in the network infrastructure and IT security environment. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- You are familiar with work processes according to ITIL and ideally have knowledge of agile methods.
- You are strategic and consistent in your actions in order to achieve the company’s economic, ecological and social aims and enjoy driving change.
- Your communication skills allow you to summarize your results in an understandable way, and you can present them convincingly in both English and German.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.